close
1. This is too good to be true.(不敢相信有這麼好的事)
"to good to be true"表示「太好而好到不像是真的」,常用於交易或形容某人完美。
2. Ooh, it's just like a dream.(哇!簡直像作夢一樣)
3. I 've never been so happy.(我從來沒這麼開心過)
也可以說 I couldn't be happier.
4. Please don't cut in. (請不要插隊)
"cut in " 意為「插隊;插話」
5. I am really grateful to you. (真是太感謝你了)
6. Sorry to keep you waiting.(讓你等真是不好意思)
7. Thank you for being patient. (謝謝你這麼有耐心)
8. My heart is breaking. (我的心在滴血)
9. I am under a lot of stress. (我快崩潰了)
10. Stop beating around the bush.(不要拐彎抹角)
供大家參考 ^_^
全站熱搜